search/Buscar este blog

lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019

Sunrise Ltd. ‎– Until My Love Returns ( 1980 ).Wonderful spiritual jazz album ( Detroit have other rare gem of spiritual jazz )




Sunrise Ltd. ‎– Until My Love Returns




Sello:

Pizzazz Records ‎– PRC10010, Pizzazz Records ‎– PRC 10010

Formato:

Vinyl, LP, Album

País:


Fecha:


Género:


Estilo:


Pistas Ocultar Créditos

A1 L, J & A
Written-By, Arranged By – Charles A. Hunter Jr.
7:01
A2 Cause I Love Her
Arranged By – Barbara HarperWritten-By – Charles Earland
9:54
B1 With You I'm Born Again
Arranged By – Barbara HarperWritten-By – C. Connors*, David Shire
6:30
B2 Until My Love Returns
Written-By, Arranged By – Barbara Harper
6:06
B3 Our Love Will Grow
Written-By, Arranged By – Barbara Harper
4:32

Compañías, etc.


Créditos


No hay comentarios: